COVID Mitigation Plan
On Monday, January 25th kindergarten and first grade students will start their in person learning. We are so excited to welcome our students back to school. To make this a smooth transition, we need every family to follow our protocols:
- Students must wear a mask when they arrive to school.
- Breakfast is available from 8:15 - 8:30 in our cafeteria (for in person students only). Students will enter the cafeteria off of 1st Ave. and R St. There will be a sign at the entrance.
- School hours are from 8:30 - 11:30 for morning kindergarten and 8:30 - 3:00 for all other students.
- Students can be dropped off beginning at 8:20.
- Kindergarten and first grade students will be dropped off and picked up along S Street and will line up on our little playground.
- Students need to be dropped off and picked up ON TIME!
- No other family members will be permitted on our little playground during these times.